Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of India. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some companies offering Online LLP Registration Process in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much palaver.
While planning to register a business, it is unquestionably a better idea to rent a reputed registration tiny. These companies have seasoned experts that will do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the entire process of company registration. Below is the method followed to register a home based business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names with regards to your company. Give your names priority according to option. The registration entity will provide you the name which is purchasable. The names you select must contain at the very least two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for common history selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 400-500. If the applied name is available, it’ll registered for you. If unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once the name is approved, could certainly apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 37. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association along with solicitors and get them stamped with the appropriate stamp duty. All of them signed by more than two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange subsequent documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of this letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation into the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents through the night . verified, company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate will be the date of one’s company application.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where even a small mistake may cost much of money. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house service providers. These companies have great skills and experience with doing such tasks, uncovered the right teams to try and do each role. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser campaigns. Look around you and locate a registration company to get the company incorporated quickly.